Peanut Butter Clusters- click HERE for recipe from site
- 2 cups Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chip
- 1 1/2 cups Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 cup Crushed Ruffled Potato Chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips and chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Stir in peanuts and potato chips.
- Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen
Have a great holiday season! xoxo-Tiffany
PS- follow me on Twitter or Bloglovin!