Have you ever shopped at Modcloth.com? If not, you are missing out. They have the cutest and biggest selection of dresses. This three would be perfect for Christmas Eve/New Years Eve and then transition into summer.
Urban Outfitters has a great selection of different things that you would find at the normal store. I'm really love these tulle and right below the knees skirt- but would prefer the pink one in black. Also these coats are so cozy that I just want to crawl into them!
Now onto jewelry! The most important and fun part of getting dressed-a girl can never have too many shoes or too much jewelry!
(Click name of item for actual item-brand name links to all brands items)
1. Betsy Johnson 'Skull Charm' necklace
2. Anthropologie- Twofold Amethyst Necklace
3. Made Her Think- Talon Necklace
4. nOir Jewelry- Calla Lily ring
5. nOir Jewelry- Hyacinth Hippo ring
6. Urban Outfitters- Love Glasses ring
7. Bop Bijoux- Naughty ring
8. Calourette- Silver Finger ring
9. Urban Outfitters- Zara Terez Wood ring
10. Nissa Jewelry- Jeweled Triangle ring
So what are your favorites on my list? The thing that is fun about shopping online is that every day you look there are new things up! Stay tuned for the lust worthy shoe list next week! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!