Since I'm still stuck in vacation mode and can't think about anything but wishing I were lounging on the beach with a cocktail I thought I'd share with you a little glimpse of the past week from Instagram including the many animals we managed to rescue. (follow @beijosTiffany).Left to right, top to bottom:
1) Wanted my coworkers to get the full idea
2) Kick starting vacation with a Shark Bite (via Joe's Crab Shack)
3) What a perfect view to be greeted by
4) My Sweetpea and Pickle (nieces) enjoy vacation
5) Animal 1- A brown seagull that got hooked by a fisherman. We untangled him, calmed him down, checked his wing, and off he went.
6) The family pool tournament was in full swing
7) Animal 2- Green tree frog we found stuck in the fence
8) Nothing better than a night of card games
9) Animal 3- Ghost crab we found while lounging on the beach
10) Dinner out with my family and Ann Taylor (outfit coming soon)
11) Just call me Miss Shrimpette
12) Can't be on a beach vacation with out a few fruity drinks
13) At the inlet where we watched my family come in from an afternoon of fishing
14) Of course I found a winery on the way home!
15) The pups were completely exhausted after a wonderful week at the beach
Hope you all have a wonderful week!